Need help? You’ve come to the right place. Find immediate answers to your questions in one of the categories or contact us directly. Quick response to client service requests is our primary goal.
We respect the privacy of all the visitors of this website. Privacy protection of our users is a number one priority. We work hard to guarantee the confidentiality of transforming personal data which we take possession of in accordance to the name of the law. We guarantee that we will not, accordingly to the obligatory law, either sell or render the collected personal data accessible to the third parties. When you start using GM Onlie Store website services, you accept unconditionally the following terms without restrictions.
We accept PayPal, major credit cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cashier check or check. (subject to check clearance period).
Please make checks payable to: Granite Mountain Imports Inc.
Pay Over phone: call: (779) 803-3624
Or send checks to:
Granite Mountain Imports Inc.
538 E. Illinois Hwy.
New Lenox, IL 60423
Sales Tax and other charges
All shipments to Illinois are subject to an 9% sales tax.
All shipments to out of the 48 states, buyer is responsible for any duty, taxes and related charges.
- All small packages are shipped via UPS or FedEx ground and larger items are shipped via Freight
- Most items are shipped within 24 to 48 hrs after payment is received.
- Insurance and Tracking are included with all UPS, FedEx, USPS and Freight shipments for Free.
- Please include a daytime phone number with every order over 150 Lb for shipping needs, trucking company will not pick up your shipment without a phone number and your email address thank you.
- Granite Mountain Imports Inc. will be responsible for filing any type of shipping damage claim with the shipping company. Every package is fully insured by Granite Mountain Imports Inc. and requires a signature upon delivery.
- Photos of damaged product are required
- We ship our units within the 1 – 10 business days continental United States. We ship all of our units by freight truck. Upon arrival of shipment units all packages must be opened and inspected for damages on site with the trucking company before the unit is signed for. Photos of damaged product are required.
WE DO ACCEPT RETURNS AND EXCHANGES 30 DAYS AFTER YOUR PURCHASE. Any broken parts due to shipping damage will have replacement parts shipped to you ASAP.
LOCAL PICKUP IS AVAILABLE
- Product must be in its original condition and packaging. will refund shipping costs only if the return has resulted from our error.
- Send all returns via UPS or USPS and include the required insurance and signatures.
- All products will be inspected prior to credit approval.
- Please note that is usually takes us 3-5 business days to process returns after they arrive at our location.
We will notify you via e-mail of our refund once we have it processed.
- Products that have been installed are non-returnable.
- To return an item please request an RGA (return goods authorization) from us.
- Small items come with the return address label.
- Return address: 14027 Illinois Hwy New Lenox, Il 60451
- Once a RGA number is issued the returned product needs to be returned within 60 days.
Limited One Year Warranty
To ensure customer satisfaction, all of our products are backed by a limited one year warranty unless stated otherwise.
Granite Mountain Imports Inc. will gladly replace, repair or refund any defective merchandise when a claim is made before the stated period of one (1) year. All claims are subject to approval by Granite Mountain Imports Inc.
- All claims must be addressed to Granite Mountain Imports Inc. in writing before the stated warranty time.
- Warranty is non-transferable and is only subject to the original purchaser of the product.
- Negligent use, faulty installation, normal wear and tear usage, abuse, items damaged in transit, and mishandling are NOT subject to the limited one (1) year warranty.
- Granite Mountain Imports Inc. holds the right to accept or reject any claims which either comply or misconstrue the terms of the warranty.